I wish I had energy for longer, nicely thought out blog posts but somehow whenever I get down to it, it's past 11pm and I should really be in bed so this will be short like the last one...
I had a great day of rest today. Actually, my time in Ooty is kind of a long drawn out time of rest (even though, it really gets busy sometimes!) because I'm living in a place that suits me. I must have said this many times on my blog before but Bombay was not my idea, it was God's. It was a challenge because I don't like hot, crowdy and loud and that's exactly what Bombay is. Nevertheless, I loved it and I learnt so much from it and I wouldn't for the life of me, if I had the choice and the power to go back and change things, change the fact that I did live in Bombay. But Ooty is like resting place for me, away from the madness of the cities and I just am so very grateful for that.
Psalm 231-3 God, my shepherd! I don't need a thing.
You have bedded me down in lush meadows,
you find me quiet pools to drink from.
True to your word,
you let me catch my breath
and send me in the right direction
You have bedded me down in lush meadows,
you find me quiet pools to drink from.
True to your word,
you let me catch my breath
and send me in the right direction
(The Message)
More later,
:)
I can feel your relief and sense your peace in your words.
ReplyDelete