Thursday, 9 September 2010

If I had the energy, I could tell you more about:
 
- How Anu and were cracking up at midnight in the computer lab, as we were in the middle of doing last-minute typing up work and a message popped up saying, "it's midnight, go to bed!" and then the computer proceeded to shut itself down!
- How in Drama today, I told a boy, "if you're not interested, you can go sit in the corner." I was kind of counting on the "reverse psychology" trick but he actually went and sat in the corner :(
- How putting the girls to bed on Thursday nights is such an impossible task.
- How this evening I had the best shower I've had since I got here. My brother and sis-in-law are in town and are staying at Club Mahindra - the shower in their bathroom is AMAZING. (I also could tell you about the yummy buffet dinner I had with them.)
- How I'm so looking forward to sleeping in on Saturday morning.
 
And a million other things, but I'm exhausted and today has been a stressful day so how's that for a rather vague and random update?

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE this post, Tina! Especially point number 2! I can just IMAGINE you saying that! It's ridiculously cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you Tina Bina,
    and yess i was on the phone with you when point 1 happened and it was just funny to hear about :P
    and point 2... hahah so much for reverse psychology eh :P
    and point 3, id have thought you would have learned this from past times :P
    Xx Huggles xX <3

    ReplyDelete

Yay, a comment!