I finished a book. Finally. I'm not going to say anymore about this lest I jinx myself. Oh pleasepleaseGod let this be the end of the dry season.
Last night I made a list of things-to-do today except I called it 'THINGS MUST DO'. I know it doesn't make much grammatical sense but I needed the emphasis and even though I didn't get everything done, because one of the things took much longer than I thought it would, I am quite pleased with the progress I have made on this Monday. And especially pleased with the thing that I did get done! Hopefully I can share more about that soon enough!
Yesterday I drove with my parents to Mantri Mall TWICE. Not just for fun. Well, the first time it was kind of for fun and for driving practice and then we did our weekly grocery shopping at the Spar Supermarket there. It took us pretty much all morning this excavation, and then we came back home and realised, much to our dismay, that we'd left a whole bag of shopping behind!!
I called them up and sure enough, the customer service people had it and though I pleaded that they let us get the stuff from another outlet (CLOSER TO OUR HOUSE), they wouldn't agree and so after lunch and a little rest, we drove back there and collected our bag FULL of groceries.
It was really quite an adventure. One that I'd be okay with never having to repeat.
Anyway, the good thing is that I got LOTS of driving practice. And one can never really get enough of that in Bangalore.
Last night I made a list of things-to-do today except I called it 'THINGS MUST DO'. I know it doesn't make much grammatical sense but I needed the emphasis and even though I didn't get everything done, because one of the things took much longer than I thought it would, I am quite pleased with the progress I have made on this Monday. And especially pleased with the thing that I did get done! Hopefully I can share more about that soon enough!
Yesterday I drove with my parents to Mantri Mall TWICE. Not just for fun. Well, the first time it was kind of for fun and for driving practice and then we did our weekly grocery shopping at the Spar Supermarket there. It took us pretty much all morning this excavation, and then we came back home and realised, much to our dismay, that we'd left a whole bag of shopping behind!!
I called them up and sure enough, the customer service people had it and though I pleaded that they let us get the stuff from another outlet (CLOSER TO OUR HOUSE), they wouldn't agree and so after lunch and a little rest, we drove back there and collected our bag FULL of groceries.
It was really quite an adventure. One that I'd be okay with never having to repeat.
Anyway, the good thing is that I got LOTS of driving practice. And one can never really get enough of that in Bangalore.

Drive me around the city, Nandi!! :P
ReplyDeleteWell, was the book good, Tina?? :)
ReplyDeleteI remember that book. :) How was it?
ReplyDelete