Sunday, 29 January 2012

This Week.

_MG_9701

Hmmm, this week… has been long and short all at the same time. There have been some frustrating moments, lots of little learning moments, ecstatic moments and a few sad moments. All in all, a full week, I’d say.

I haven’t taken any pictures this week, which maybe I need to rectify this coming week?

Well, okay so I took 2 or 3 today but nothing great. Here’s one of them of Antu in our living room, chatting with Rob(ert) of Mumbai. Total desi is he, though he may look white on the outside :P Rob was in town for some meetings and had the afternoon free today so he joined us for a meal at home.

We had a delicious lunch, which my mother cooked up (it was seriously delicious, no surprise at all, she’s just that good) and a whole afternoon of chatting, and trying to stay awake. It was a lazy Sunday afternoon that almost demanded for a siesta but we didn’t give in.

And now Sunday is almost over and I can’t decide whether to watch a movie or just go to bed?

Perhaps a compromise… an episode of Modern Family and then bed. Yes, that sounds like a plan.

Toodles!

2 comments:

  1. Very cool boss. When I clicked on Rob(ert) it went to Prema Milan. Very sophisticated! You left out details of the saunf...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh, a Sunday afternoon of family, friends and food. What else could be better right? I haven't tell told you how wonderful of a photographer you are!!! I'm still figuring out my new camera. Maybe you could teach an online course;)

    ReplyDelete

Yay, a comment!