This week has been many things and if I went into details, it would take a long time – time away from sleep-time which is especially precious. But just to highlight some of the things:
- I made some new friends (always a good thing!)
- I learnt a lot of new things. About myself, about work, about life in general.
- An auto driver gave me Rs. 3 change. This is a HUGE deal in Bangalore. That almost never happens.
- I got to hang out with one of my best friends Natasha THREE times this week (and the week’s not even over yet!). She lives two oceans away so this is precious time!
- Tonight I got to hang out with three other very cool people too. Ruth and Lydia were our classmates from school and Henry is Ruth’s “special friend” :P We ate Chinese and then vegged out at a coffee shop where they played very loud emo music.
- I’m living with my brother and sis-in-law because my parents are still in Bombay and while I love my house, it’s not home without family. So I’m happy to be here. Best of all, I get to enjoy my sis-in-law’s delicious cooking (and baking!) skills. Anyone interested in ordering some brownies?
- I’m hooked on to Modern Family but the good thing is that I don’t have all the time in the world to watch it so it’s like a treat that I can look forward to! Gloria is my absolute favourite.
- I managed to exercise only twice this week. But I have to climb up and down three sets of stairs several times a day at the office. That counts for something, right?
- I read this in an excerpt from a book and I just love it: “Sometimes the greatest gift God can give you is to get in the way of your dreams.” It put my heart at peace and was a good way to start the week!
That’s all for now, lovelies. I’m hoping to post some pictures tomorrow so stay tuned and HAPPY WEEKEND!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Yay, a comment!