Sunday, 14 November 2010

Spot Tina?

L-R: Mark Noonan (as old man), Owen Carson (as geek), Abel Carson (as Oliver Twist), Megan Carson (as Maria from Sound of Music), Anu (as a hippie), Miriam (as a porcelain doll), Rejoice and Chris (as himself, aka totally awesome rockstar!)

So last night was the Student Council event which is always a fun occasion at Hebron. The deal is that there's a theme and everybody dresses up, and there are food stalls and game stalls and performances and it's just a night of fun, fun, fun!

Anyway, so the above picture was taken at aforementioned SC event. Can you see me?

Probably not, because I'm standing behind Rejoice (in red outfit), tears streaming down my left eye. Yeah, only my left eye. See, what happened was that we all got together to pose for this picture and I was standing behind Rejoice. Now, I might have been wearing heels and Rejoice is a tad bit shorter than me I'm proud to say (it's a rare occasion for that to happen!) but I was still kind of being covered up and so I attempted to poke my head in between Anu and Rejoice, except Rejoice turned her head towards me and accidentally poked me in the eye with her beautiful (albeit lethal!!!) red mask!!

So yeah, I was standing behind in absolute pain while the rest of them posed for the picture. Except for Megan. Haha! Look at her concerned expression!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yay, a comment!