Wednesday, 19 May 2010

Summer: And so it begins!


So yours truly is done done done with college!! (Well, I guess I still have to wait for the results and the certificate but...) Yesterday was the last exam and we went out and partied at Hard Rock Cafe last night and it was LEGENDARY!!! I absolutely love that place!!
After the exam, we went to Bandra to do a little shopping and then headed to Jo's place and sat around and eventually started getting ready to go. Six girls. So you can imagine that took a while and we FINALLY headed out the door at around 9:30pm! Anyway, the place was absolutely packed and there was a live band and everything! (They weren't very good but anyway... :P) We had to wait for almost an hour to get seated but hung around the bar and ordered delicious cocktails until then and it was just awesome!
This morning we woke up after barely three hours of sleep and got down to planning/making lists for The Trip which begins tomorrow and which you will hear more about as and when... I promise!
For now, pictures from the legendary 'last night'! ;)

Cheers! Hmmm... let's see if I can remember all the names... There was an Appletini, Pomegranate Martini, Sex On The Beach, Bloody Mary, Long Beach Ice Tea and a Mojito
And let me just clarify before you all start thinking we're a bunch of party animals who like to get drunk... uh, we're so NOT! This was like our first time and a) we're too poor to get drunk and b) we don't really think it's cool to get drunk and c) I think we all came to the consensus that we were physically incapable of downing more than one drink so yeah, drunkenness is not cool but they did taste awesome! :P

Argh... Okay adding photo captions on Blogger is soooo tedious! But anyway, it's pretty self-explanatory, right?

Except maybe for the random guy... Well he's Omi Vaidya who is an Indian American actor who played Chatur Ramalingam in 3 Idiots. (And also in various shows like The Office and Bones) I obviously didn't know of him because I am so shamefully behind on Bollywood, etc but there you go - we bumped into a celebrity too!

Okay, I think we're going to head out to some lunch now and then home to pack!!!

Summer is HERE!!! :D

3 comments:

  1. a) Write to me!
    b) WOW even *I* know Omi Vaidya!! He is HILARIOUS!! Jealous.
    c) Miss youuuuuu

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK!!!!!

    1) I don't think you CAN get drunk on one drink :D I don't know if I'll ever know coz I've never had more than one at a time :P But maybe sometime, just to see how it feels? :P

    2) THE BAND WAS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TINA!!!!!!!!!

    3) Bloody Mary Platinum :P :P :P It's like a title or something. But please don't change it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Meg: I'm about to email you right now, I promise.
    @Sharan: You thought the band was awesome?! Really? I thought they were just okay...

    ReplyDelete

Yay, a comment!