Thursday, 27 May 2010

The Trip: Kodak Moments...

Argh! Uploading pictures is turning out to be kind of aggravating because my internet connection is excruciatingly slow so I'm afraid 'The Trip' series might have to wait till I get home to Bangalore... 

Anyway, I woke up this morning and got my dad to pull out my suitcase from the loft so I could start packing... And I've managed to dump all my clothes (after throwing out a lot!) into the suitcases and now just have the little stuff to deal with... We're leaving for Bangalore on the 31st...

I've also been sorting out through the photos (some 600 of them!) and editing them... And I found these two sequences which are really funny!

This one was taken by Sharan of Sonu, Jo and I at Barista... Throughout the trip we tried to go to local places to eat but this one time we stopped at Barista because it started to rain and we needed a cosy place to sit at for a long time because Taryn met us that day! 
I have no idea what we were talking about but thanks for capturing this, Sharan! :) Love it.

The second was taken by Vini at this little treasure of restaurant we accidentally found on 'Gun Hill' in Mussoorie... We took the cable car up and stumbled upon this cheap place that had amazing food and a great view! We pretty much stayed there the whole afternoon after lunch until sunset and took a lot of pictures!
 And these are some portraits that we took at that same 'restaurant'...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yay, a comment!