I know it's been a long while since I last updated but like I said, resources have been scarce here and even now I'm on a borrowed laptop so this is going to be short.
The last couple of days in K.C. Patty have been amazing and I have so many things to say (and pictures to post!) but it'll all have to wait.
But for now, in bullet points:
*God is good and faithful and He remembers our prayers though we may forget them. I realised on day two of being here that over the last year I have yearned several times to be able to go back to a rural Indian village and experience the simplicity and pure generosity of the people that stems from what we would see as very little.
*I am so grateful for the opportunity to meet and travel with this team. I've heard so much about them through Niru over the last couple of years but actually meeting them in person has been such a blessing and so refreshing in so many ways.
*There's so much to be done! But I think over the last few years, I've become more and more cynical about the possibility of change but it is there and there is hope. Definitely. And the little flame inside of me is slowly coming back to life.
That's all for now,
Tomorrow we head to Ooty for a night and then down to Gudalur where we will see the work of another inspiring organisation.
Please update, Tina!
ReplyDelete