Sunday, 4 November 2012

November!

I am very excited about this month for many reasons:

1. It's closer to December and my next wedding shoot is in December so YAY!

2. I get to catch up with some good friends this month that I don't get to see very often (or have not seen... EVER!)

3. I will FINALLY get to see Aradhna in concert on the 17th of November! I love love love Aradhna and can't believe that I am going to get to see them LIVE in about two weeks. 



4. I am traveling to Varanasi at the end of this month on a little project. My itinerary is planned in a way that I will get to spend an extra day there to do some personal Photography in VNS and Calcutta too. It's been a while that I have traveled simply to see a new place so this is very exciting and a great opportunity to freshen up my Street Photography portfolio.

5. Wilbur Sargunaraj's Trailer Tour is also this month and I will be involved in that in some capacity. It's been really great to watch this whole project blossom in the last few months. I definitely did not think (in the beginning) that I would fall so in love with it but I have and I am honoured to be able to contribute in my little way! If you haven't had a chance to watch the trailer, do check it out here...


Also to start off this month, last night I got to spend some precious hours with my friends Rod and Diana! We stayed up all night chatting and I just am so grateful that I have been blessed with friends that I can do that with! They arrived here at 4pm from Ooty and had to catch a flight at 8am this morning which mean they had to leave for the airport at 4am. It might have been a good idea to get some shut-eye before that but we pretty much stayed up the whole night until their cab came! Needless to say, I've been a little dazed today :/ but so worth it.

They also left me this uber cool book:


...to add to my um... 'collection' of design and photography books. For a pseudo-designer and professional Photographer, it's pretty sad that I basically have no good books in this genre. Need to work on that! 

I am expecting something very exciting to add to this collection soon though! You'll be the first to know when it comes, blog. Well, after my parents ;)

Happy November to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yay, a comment!