Sigh. Happy will be the day, when I get on top of my blogging plans. If I could just get my mind to shut up long enough to write.
I worry. A lot. When I don't have shoots, I worry.
Last Sunday, we had a little Bengali ceremony for my nephew and it was great! And I wore a saree!
But that's kind of beside the point. The point is that a whole bunch of people came and amongst them were my brother's friends from school and I got to having a chat with one of them. I blabbed on quite a bit I think. As I do when people ask me (genuinely) about my business. And I went on and on rather breathlessly about what I'm doing and my plans and etc, etc. And at the end of it all, he said, "yeah, but don't rush it. These things take time."
And I kind of breathed easy at hearing that. From a guy who runs his own business and has been doing so for a while now so he knows what he's talking about. It was a relief because like I said, I worry. And a lot of the time I'm vacillating between thinking I'm not doing enough, and being discouraged because I'm doing a lot but I feel like not enough is happening!
But these things do take time.
So I need to breathe. Worry less. Work hard but not too much.
And blog more.
I worry. A lot. When I don't have shoots, I worry.
Last Sunday, we had a little Bengali ceremony for my nephew and it was great! And I wore a saree!
But that's kind of beside the point. The point is that a whole bunch of people came and amongst them were my brother's friends from school and I got to having a chat with one of them. I blabbed on quite a bit I think. As I do when people ask me (genuinely) about my business. And I went on and on rather breathlessly about what I'm doing and my plans and etc, etc. And at the end of it all, he said, "yeah, but don't rush it. These things take time."
And I kind of breathed easy at hearing that. From a guy who runs his own business and has been doing so for a while now so he knows what he's talking about. It was a relief because like I said, I worry. And a lot of the time I'm vacillating between thinking I'm not doing enough, and being discouraged because I'm doing a lot but I feel like not enough is happening!
But these things do take time.
So I need to breathe. Worry less. Work hard but not too much.
And blog more.

Give a start up venture 1000 days of focus with dedication for success to announce itself to satisfy the decision taken to start it. This is what one of the most traditional business community believe to be the secret of their reason to survive and prosper as entrepreneurs any where in the world. Tested wisdom gained and practised over generations.
ReplyDelete